Go-to-Market teams often use 4 or more different tools to support their daily sales, marketing and customer success operations. These systems are frequently disjointed and lack the single version of the truth that sales leaders need to act strategically. This results in a lack of insight and sales leaders and reps becoming overwhelmed with unnecessary administration work.
What if you could consolidate the data from your CRM and all of these other tools into one platform? Augmenting the power of your CRM creates agility in your revenue operations and ultimately allows your sales leaders and reps to drive revenue more efficiently.
Watch our on-demand webinar with Microsoft to find out how to:
- Automate key sales processes, freeing up time for sales reps
- Enhance the value of the data available in your CRM (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Create, plan and manage quotas, territories and compensation plans with ease
- Integrate sales planning across the organization with a cloud-based approach
- Embed real-time analysis to gain actionable insights from your CRM data
Solutions Specialist for Microsoft Business Applications at Microsoft Switzerland
Miguel Angel Sisternas Seaton
Presales Manager at Board International